- Abbey Court Hotel - This family run property is a regency period residence and adjoining cottage skillfully adapted to the needs of a modern hotel.
- The Ambassador Hotel - Family managed hotel, situated close to the beautiful bays of Fermain, Saints, Moulin Huet and Petit Port, all connected by enchanting cliff walks.
- Atlantique Hotel - A hotel complex located on the west coast overlooking the ocean with a good choice of dining options.
- Carlton Hotel - Is located near the south coast cliffs. Ideal for walkers, golfers, sailing and shooting holidays. Families welcome. New indoor swimming pool and gym.
- The Cobo Bay Hotel - A three star family orientated facing the beach. This hotel is noted for its restaurant and fresh Guernsey shellfish.
- The Duke of Richmond Hotel - Overlooking a quiet park and St. Peter Port marinas. Details of rooms, sample menu, tariff and contact details.
- The Farmhouse - A quiet country establishment and restaurant set in the rural parish of St. Saviours.
- Green Acres Hotel - This established country hotel situated amongst the quite picturesque lanes of St. Martins, offers 48 ensuite rooms.
- Hotel Bella Luce. - Originally Norman manor houses, but set in splendid grounds on the most select side of the island, this perfectly preserved house includes extensions built in the 14th century.
- Hotel Bon Port - Situated on the south coast of Guernsey. Includes special offers and contact details.
- Hotel Hougue Du Pommier - The hotel, set in large gardens, is situated on the western side of Guernsey in a peaceful and quiet location.
- Hotel Jerbourg - A cliff-top hotel offering panoramic sea views. Details of facilities and tariff.
- Imperial Hotel. - One of Guernseys time honoured hotels and has proved a popular rendezous with tourists and locals alike for over one hundred years.
- La Barbarie Hotel - A St. Martins hotel, set in a green valley close to one of the islands most beautiful bays. Offers accommodation from twin, double and family rooms.
- La Collinette Hotel - Situated on the outskirts of St Peter Port offers over 30 rooms with all modern amenities.
- La Fregate Hotel - An 18th century Manor House with amenities of a modern boutique hotel and offers the highest standards of cuisine and service on the Island of Guernsey.
- La Grande Mare - Located at Vazon Bay. Restaurant, health suite, 18 hole golf course and time-share apartments are next to the islands main surfing and wind-surfing beach.
- La Michele Hotel - Private St. Martins hotel, where all the facilities are for the exclusive use of guests and their friends.
- La Trelade Hotel - Situated on the main Island routes. Tariffs and facilities.
- La Villette Hotel - Health suite facilities available inclusive to all guests staying at this family run St. Martins hotel.
- Le Chalet Hotel - Nestles in the wooded valley above Fermain Bay, one of the island's prettiest bays, and undoubtedly enjoys one of the finest locations in Guernsey.